Happy Birthday Again

Happy birthday to the guy I admire most, who has the purest heart and the warmest heart. My universe. My love. My everything. Terima kasih sudah menjadi orang baik. I love you so deeply to the moon and back. I think the universe already knows what I feel about you, how many time you have saved me, healed me, made me laugh, and given your warmth to my unstable mental health.

You brought me a lot of happiness and light into my life even if the tunnel seemed too long.

You are my safe place. I hope you have a great day and have a chance to rest well.

Selamat Maba Undip! Selamat bosan menjadi teman satu almamater Aufil yang selalu berisik ini. Maaf sering merepotkan.

Sekali lagi saya meminta maaf karena so much my fault to you. I think I made some parts of our friendship worse, maaaf ya. You know what I mean right. Aku tidak mau mengatakannya.

I think I made a big mistake for making people guess 'things' they shouldn't think about. Maaf bgt kalo ini membuatmu tidak nyaman. I never thought that much hiksss maaf ya.

Hopefully you will be happier. May all of your dreams come true. All the best wishes for you always. Update your better versionšŸ¤² Sehat selalu KakšŸ™‡‍♀️

Terima kasih sudah lahir:))


My best regards,

Aufil Ahda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

CAPTION TEXT