It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

Happy birthday to one of the most important people in my life, Thalita Brenda Nabila.



Sebelumnya, I wanna say something first. Aku menulis ini untuk bilang semua hal yang masih bisa kutulis, yaaa tentunya untuk the most beautiful kind person in this world, Thalita. I hope you know that there are actually so many things I want to say as an expression of my gratitude for having you in my life, but I can't express all these feelings because you are too precious.

Hallo, Thalita!

Selamat delapan belas tahun, yaaa! May Allah give blessings for your increasing age. I hope you're always in a positive environment that makes you passionate about life. May all your hopes and dreams come true. After graduating from high school, aku harap semua keinginan Thalita bisa tercapai. Apapun ketetapan Allah nantinya, itu pasti yang terbaik. Di mana pun tempatnya, hopefully it will be the best choice and bring you success. Dan semoga, kita tetap bisa saling jaga komunikasi meskipun beda kota. I hope this year brings you everything you wish for. I wish that the years ahead will be happier than the previous ones. All about sad things, crying, problems, and other bad things hopefully no more.  I'm very happy to be your bestieee hehe <3 

Always take care of your health, don't forget to love yourself, Thal. I hope you have more strength to solve all life's problems. May Allah always guide you as long as your feet step in the direction you are going. 

Do you know that meeting you was one of the most precious moments in my life??? Kalo kataku sih rugi ya orang yang ngga pernah ketemu dan kenal sama Thalita. Ya, kan??? I feel very lucky because you are an important part of me. I'm lucky to have you in my life. I never thought that the person I didn't like when I was in 7th grade would be a very important person in my life, Alhamdulillah Allah Maha Baik. May today and the following days be wiser ya Thalll. May you always receive blessings throughout this year.

Thank you soooo much Thalita, someone as a place to share all of stories and be my support system. I've found you and I know it's hard to find someone better than you. I know I can always count on you when I need someone to stand beside me. You always make me happy, you fight for me, and you wipe my tears. These are all I got from you, Thal. Selalu dan selamanya begini ya! :) Still be Thalita who are kind and caring for others.

Thal, if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you always. Thank you for what you have done. I hope you could stay with me anything happen, and once again please take care of yourself.

I really can't promise that I will be your friend or best friend forever. Because I won't live forever. But as long as I live, I will be your friend and I want you to be my best friend for the rest of my life.

Thalita, if you feel worthless, remember me. Ya, Aufil, someone you once helped to bring back her happiness and you have helped her through some of her tough times, so she stated that you're one of the precious people born in March, besides her mother and Farras, hehe. Hey remember please, you are NEVER worthless in the lives of those around you. You're always valuable. Trust me.

Once again, happy birthday to you, Thalita, who has the purest heart and the warmest heart. Thank you for being a good person. I loveee youuu!!! I hope you have a great day and have a chance to rest well. 

I'm so lucky to have known you for so many years. 

Terima kasih sudah lahir, Thalita!


March 11, 2022


Send warm regards, 

Aufil Ahda



Btw I'll show you some of our photos HEHEHE.

March 3, 2022


March 13, 2021


February 22, 2021


June 13, 2020


January 4, 2020


May 4, 2019


April 30, 2019


April 27, 2019


December 15, 2018


December 14, 2018


August 15, 2017


August 10, 2017


August 2, 2017


June 16, 2017























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

CAPTION TEXT