Final Greetings, Your Twenty

Hello. Selamat pagi. I'm back to write (again) but this one will probably be the last. The previous text has already revealed a lot for you. For the current one, it may be different…

30th of March

Barakallah fii umrik! Selamatt 20 tahunn my dear friend!!! That's 7.305 days, 175.320 hours, 10.519.200 minutes, and 631.152.000 seconds🥹 May Allah give blessings for your increasing age, Aamiin

Semoga bertambahnya usia ini menjadikan dirimu lebih kuat melangkah ke depan to complete all of your goals and I hope Allah make it easier Aamiin. Semoga selalu sehat dan bahagiaaa ya. Aku akan selalu berdoa dan berharap semua yang baik baik datang ke dirimu. May your day be filled with love, joy, and the realization of your fondest dreams. I am so proud to be your friend. A gorgeous, strong, kindhearted one yang selama hidupnya selalu peduli sama orang lain, selalu ingin membantu siapapun yang membutuhkan. Farras terima kasih banyaaaaak karena sudah jadi teman yang baik untuk aku dan teman-teman yang lain. Almost all of your friends pasti bersyukur dan seneng banget punya teman seperti dirimu. I swear that.

You create so many beautiful things in me. You taught me to face everything calmly, tapi mungkin gak terlalu mudah buat aku hehe. However, I am so grateful that God met me with someone like you, manusia setenang dirimu. I was enchanted to meet you. You approached me when I was busy with my own thoughts dan selalu bilang “Bisa bisa”, “Santai santai”,  “Tenang”. It was a simple thing, but it saved my whole life. Initially, I thought you would remain someone I could adore from a distance, tapi sekarang mungkin enggak. Enggak-nya bukan makin dekat, tapi makin jauh. Now I am giving up. I just want to think more realistically. I am so sorry and I hope you find a one who hates hurting your heart! For myself, I've found him. I don't want to disappoint him again. Mungkin sebelumnya I really adored you freely and loudly, this may have made you uncomfortable at times. Sekarang aku sadar, we are both still young and in the process of learning! I hope you find all the happiness you couldn’t find in me.

On this occasion, I want to you know that you deserve nothing but the best that life has to offer. I will always be grateful to you for being a part of my life, and for making every day brighter just by being yourself.

I should have believed from the start kalau menjadi manusia itu harus bisa dan berbiasa menciptakan kebahagiaan sendiri tanpa bergantung ke orang lain. Walaupun harapannya manusia-manusia termasuk dirimu bakal selalu ada, sometimes kenyataannya ngga gitu. So, I have to be ready, because everyone also busy with their life. Maybe after this we’ll go ahead on our separate ways. I will always wait for you in the future to see you achieve your dream of becoming a successful person.

You are the best person I've ever met and you’re the most perfect guy I've ever seen. Thank you for making everything so good when I'm around you. Thank you for letting me in your life for even a second. I just want you to know that you're so precious to me.

Aku harap dirimu membaca ini meskipun kemungkinannya sangat kecil. Aufil pamit, ya! I’m happy enough with you. Semoga hari-hari dirimu ke depannya, selalu terlewat dengan baik. For the last time, I apologize because I feel like I’m bothering you.

There are still a million fantastic things that i can say about you but today I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday and see you on top!^^

Have a great day and have a chance to rest well, ya. You are a really nice person and the world will treats you well! Still be Farras who is kind and caring for others. Update your better version. Once again, happy sweet 20 to the very same Farras I first met 7 years ago.

 

This is closing, Aufil wrote it willingly.

 

March 30, 2024

Sincerely,

 

Aufil Ahda



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

CAPTION TEXT