No one can replace him.

Before 2021 ends, I'll tell you about my fav person. He's one of the best gifts I've ever received. He's the reason why i have motivation to do things again. He has helped me through some tough times without him knowing it. He's such a bright light in this world. He showed me something different, something I had never felt before. He's my other half. He made me fall in love without even trying. I feel lucky to have met him. I never thought that he would mean so much to me. He really made me alive. He's the best person i've ever met and he's the most perfect guy i've ever seen.

Hi, thank you for making everything so good when i'm around you. Thank you for letting me in your life even a second. I just want you to know that you're so precious to me.

I won't say this to you directly, because I know that you can understand that this is you:)

2021 isn't the best year, but at least I feel comfortable around you this year, not everyone can feel it, and not sure next year I will still be able to feel it. Thank you for being there.

I hope, next year, 2022 is the best year for us. See you on top:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

CAPTION TEXT