Undercover | Happy Birthday to Him

Birthday greetings to my favorite person.
Hi, maybe you won't be reading this. But it doesn't matter. I will keep writing it.

First of all, I apologize for writing this. Maybe you will feel uncomfortable if you find this accidentally. Once again, I am sorry. I just wanted to write it because today is your birthday.

Happy sweet seventeen, one of the greatest humans I have ever met. Someone who is good, caring for others, and responsible. A person I know with extraordinary abilities and talents, but who never boast about it at all. Maybe there are people who don't like you. There must be. But all of that is normal because no one is perfect. But I believe you will always try to be the best. Thank you for being a good human being.

You are brave, you're independent, you stand out when you think you need to, you're friendly and cares about your friends, you're sure a hell lot of fun to be around with.

Maybe you don't know that I've thought you great since I didn't know you. After getting to know you, I admire your character and personality. Your mindset with all its positive vibes. I will never forget the way you looked at me like you could sort through all the clutter in my head and I will never ever forget how soft your voice sounded. About this, I will not tell here. I will write it in another section.

Barakallah fii umrik.
May Allah give blessings for your increasing age. May your hopes and dreams be achieved.

Hopefully, after graduating from high school, you can continue at the college you want. I'm sure you can do it.

Hopefully you will be happier, you will have more strength to solve problems, and hopefully you will always be healthy.

Don't forget to worship Allah. It seems I don't need to pray like this because I believe you are an obedient servant of your God.

Thank you Farras for being a support system since 2017. Surely you don't know. I hope, we can be friends forever. One of my wishes is to be able to see you when you become a successful person. May God gives me a long life to see it. And of course I wish you have a long life to achieve it. Right from the start I've always known that you have that talent in you, that soon you're gonna be someone big!

If you have the chance to read this, just pretend you don't know, please. I don't want our friendship to break.

Ok, it is finished. I don't know what to write anymore. I have conveyed everything to Allah SWT.

Still be Farras who is kind and caring for others. Update your better version.

Happy sweet seventeen to the very same Farras I first met 4 years ago.
All the best wishes to you always.

March 30, 2021.


My best regards,

Aufil Ahda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

CAPTION TEXT