OFFERING HELP AND SERVICES

 DUET FROM TIKTOK


OFFERING HELP AND SERVICES

 

There are 3 Magical Words:

ü  Please

ü  Sorry

ü  Thank you

These are the magic words that make a person feel important, pacify tempers, strengthen bonds and at times mend strained relationships.

A.   There are some ways to offer helps and to respond them.

For example:

Ø  May I help you?

Ø  Can I help you?

Ø  Are you looking for something?

Ø  Would you like some help?

Ø  Do you need some help?

Ø  What can I do for you today?

Classification

INFORMAL

NEUTRAL

FORMAL

Can I help u?

Let me help you …

Shall I …

If you like I could …

What can I do to help …?

Would you like any help …?

Is there anything I can do…?

I will …

 

Need some help?

I’ll do it for you.

Want a hand …?

Can I help out?

You look like you could do with some help…

 

May I be of assistant?

Might I help at all?

Perhaps I could assist in some way?

If we can be any of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

(usually for written)

 

 

B.   Responding Help

To respond help, people may accept or refuse an offer of helps. The common response for help is “Thank you”

Ø  Accepting a help or offering

NEUTRAL

INFORMAL

FORMAL

That’s very kind of you.

Yes, please.

If you’re sure it’s no trouble

Cheers!

Thanks very much.

Just what I needed …!

Lovely! / Great!

You’re most kind.

That’s extremely kind/good/thoughtful of you.

 

Ø  Refusing an offer or help

NEUTRAL

INFORMAL

FORMAL

No, thank you.

No, really, I can manage.

That’s very kind of you, but …

Don’t think so, thank you.

No, it’s all right, really.

Thank you for offering, but …

No, don’t bother, really.

 

No, it’s OK. Thanks

Thanks a lot, but …

Nice thought, but …

No, don’t worry.

 

It’s very good of you to offer, but …

Please don’t trouble yourself about …

That’s extremely kind of you, but …

I’m very grateful for your offer. However, …

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

CAPTION TEXT