GOING TO UNIVERSITY

 



My Dream

Hallo! My name is Aufil. I dream to become a successful entrepreneur in business. It is not easy to achieve success. Business people must be physically and mentally prepared to strive for goals. I have to be a disciplined, responsible, and brave person because no entrepreneur is afraid. The reason I want to become an entrepreneur are I want to have a large source of income, have a clear purpose in life, and have more control over the future. Apart from that, I also want to help many people by providing jobs. Entrepreneurs certainly need other people in advancing the company. Therefore, I want to recruit competent people, so that it can reduce unemployment.

To achieve my precious goals, I want to continue my education at one of the best universities in the world, namely Harvard University. Harvard University is a private university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. Harvard University currently has 9 faculties, namely Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard Law School, Harvard Business School, Harvard Graduate School of Design, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Harvard School of Public Health, and Kennedy School of Government.

In accordance with my aspiration to become a successful entrepreneur, I want to enter Harvard Business School. According to the QS World University Rankings 2020 by Subject, Harvard University was ranked first in the world for the best business majors. Basically, the reputation of Harvard Business School is beyond doubt. The university is consistently ranked among the best business schools in the world and offers a large full-time MBA program, management-related doctoral programs, and many executive education programs. Various departments are available at HBS, from accounting, economics, finance, human resource management, non-profit management, public administration, and others. HBS has a Harvard Business Publishing program, which publishes business books, leadership articles, and case studies. Of course, this method makes me understand that problems can be found in real life. Then, at HBS, i can also undergo a joint degree program with programs at Harvard Law School, Harvard Medical School, and Harvard Kennedy School of Government.

One of the great people who attended Harvard University is Nadiem Makarim. He is the CEO of Gojek, an all-in-one application that helps us find vehicles to work to order daily food. Currently, Nadiem Makarim serves as the Minister of Education and Culture of Indonesia.

I hope that I can study well so that I can achieve success like other Harvard University graduates. I want to be able to make my parents proud and elevate my family.

That’s all from me. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application Letter

It's Your Birthday, Thalita!!!

CAPTION TEXT